What is induction?
Induction is a technique by which a new employee enters a Corporate from Campus , introduced to the practices, policies and culture of the Organisation. It is also a welcome process by which the new entrant feels comfortable before actually engaged in the process of integrating in the organization.
- To introduce to the right culture of the Organization
- To reduce start up cost
- To reduce anxiety
- To reduce employee turnover cost
- To save time for supervisors and co workers
- To develop realistic job expectations, positive attitude and job satisfaction.
Soft skills part of the Induction Program for new recruits
- Getting to know each other- Ice Breaker
- A peek or insight into the Chosen Career- scope and path of chosen profession
- The Big Picture-Organization set up, Ethos, and Demands
- Understanding Self- unearthing of Potential, Skills and Changing behaviors
- Tracking the traits- Grooming to be the Human Asset
- The Best fit- Integration of Personal goals with the organizational goals
For whom is this Training:
- For new employees before joining an organization, existing employees who have not undergone the Induction process before joining.
Who should hire us?
- Banks, Insurance companies Corporates, Business enterprises
- In-company program
- Class room, Presentation and AV
On successful completion of the training the trainees would be able to:
- Understand the career path in their organization
- Get to know the vision, mission of the organization
- Understand the individual strengths and opportunities which could be used for the organizational growth
- Internalize the Corporate ethos, integrate with the organization and grow as an important asset of the organization
- Two days.